Cooking Recipes is a community orientated site where registered users can add their recipes and share their love of food with other members. It's simple, register as a user, check your email box to activate your membership, and start adding your favourite recipes to share with others.
|Avg Rating: Recipe not yet rated.||Contributed by - Jaqs|
|1 1/2 cup flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
120g treacle sugar
½ cup milk
80ml melted butter or margarine
120g soft butter or margarine
200g treacle sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
|• Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius
• In a large bowl sift together the flour, salt and baking powder, mix well and add the sugar, mix well.
• In another bowl add the milk, eggs, vanilla essence and melted butter. Whisk together until a light frothy foam forms on top.
• Add the milk mixture to flour mixture and mix well.
• Pour into greased baking dish and bake for 20 – 40 minutes (until cake is firm on top, start checking after 20 minutes)
For the sauce add the butter or margarine, sugar and cream to pot on the stove and simmer until sauce is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside for at least 2 hours to allow sugar to further caramalize and thicken.
- Oxtail And Red Wine Casserole
- Pan Fried Chicken, Mushrooms And Spinach
- Black Olive Tapenade
- Chicken Saltimbocca With Sage And Bacon
- Moroccan Lamb Tagine
- Homemade Pesto Sauce
- Curried Noodles
- Maizemeal Pie Crust (Grits)
- Cinnamon Rolls.
- Maizemeal Bread (Polenta Bread)